Being severely overweight increases your risk of many health problems.
- Weight loss: How to set yourself up for success
- Small changes for a slimmer you
- Managing your weight as you age
- Should I worry about my child’s weight?
- Take control of metabolic syndrome
- Life after bariatric surgery: Why water matters
- Tackling big weight-loss goals
- What's your shape?
- Bariatric surgery: The highs, lows and plateaus of weight loss
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.