Being severely overweight increases your risk of many health problems.
- Is bariatric surgery right for you?
- How to achieve your healthy goals
- Weight loss: How to set yourself up for success
- Small changes for a slimmer you
- Managing your weight as you age
- Should I worry about my child’s weight?
- Take control of metabolic syndrome
- Life after bariatric surgery: Why water matters
- Tackling big weight-loss goals
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.