Search results for "bariatrics, obesity, overweight, weight, weight control, weight loss"
Health news and features
- Maintenance work: Controlling your weight over time
- Weighing your options for weight loss
- Pregnancy and weight gain
- Taking off holiday weight
- Sweeteners not helpful for long-term weight loss
- Surgery for obesity
- Too many pounds may hurt the heart
- Losing weight when you have high cholesterol
- Food cravings and how to get past them
- Life after bariatric surgery: Why water matters
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.