Low energy. Digestion Problems. Headaches. Feeling blah.
You might be able to improve these issues through changes in what you eat.
That’s because your food choices are about more than vitamins and nutrients. They go beyond a number on a scale or a pants size. These choices can directly affect how you feel every day and whether you have the energy to do all the things you love.
But it can be hard to know what healthy eating really is, right?
Let us help. Nutrition counseling may be included in your benefits, and it could allow you to meet one-on-one with a nutrition counselor who can:
You may be eligible for nutrition counseling if you have been diagnosed with one or more of the following:1
- Coronary artery disease
- Eating disorders
- Heart failure
- High cholesterol
- Renal failure/renal disease
Find a Dietitian
- Log on to your member portal at azblue.com/member
- Click on FIND A DOCTOR on the left navigation
- Search for REGISTERED DIETITIAN
- Select a provider in your plan’s network and call for an appointment
You may need a referral from your doctor to verify diagnosed conditions. Be sure to choose a provider in your plan’s network to avoid unexpected costs.
QUESTIONS? CALL THE NUMBER ON YOUR ID CARD.
PDF DOWNLOAD: Get Help Improving Your Diet
1. Limitations and exclusions may apply. Some health plans cover spouse and dependents for nutrition counseling for these diagnoses, check with your plan administrator for more information.