Tips for staying safe when the weather gets warm
- Don't be a mosquito magnet
- COVID-19: Are summer camps safe for kids?
- Sunscreen basics
- Summer food safety on the go
- Bicycle safety tips
- Hot spots: How to avoid heat illness
- Drink up! Making sure you get enough water
- Exercise, hot weather can be a dangerous mix
- Have kids, will travel
- Eyes and sunglasses quiz
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.