Tips for staying safe when the weather gets warm.
Before you go, find out how to make sure your rental home is safe as houses. Read More
- Have a safer swim
- Don't risk leaving pets in the car
- Summer rashes: How to ditch the itch
- 5 swimming skills that can save your life
- Don't be a mosquito magnet
- Summer food safety on the go
- Bicycle safety tips
- Hot spots: How to avoid heat illness
- Drink up! Making sure you get enough water
- Exercise, hot weather can be a dangerous mix
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.