What causes them and what you can do.
- Allergic to indoors
- Little sneezes: Allergies in children
- Winter weather not the only cause of dry, red skin
- Shell shock: Peanut allergies
- Watch out for molds
- Coping with dust mite allergies
- Food allergy or intolerance: What’s the difference?
- Traveling with allergies and asthma
- Don't let asthma, allergies ruin your winter holidays
- Protect yourself from ragweed allergies
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.