Mental illness is a common but treatable problem.
- Panic attack: How to help someone cope
- Coping with violent events in the news
- 4 things you can do if you're thinking about suicide
- 8 ways to strengthen social ties
- Why vacations keep you healthy
- The link between mental health and COVID-19
- Put the reins on stress
- Tune in to the benefits of music
- Easing back in to mask-free activities
- 7 ways to tame on-the-job tension
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.