Learn about cancer risk factors, treatment and how to cope.
- Caring for yourself after cervical cancer
- Chemotherapy: Coping with hair loss
- Hair straighteners, dyes: Studies hint at possible cancer connection
- How to investigate cancer treatments
- What to do when cancer ruins your appetite
- Alcohol and cancer: What you need to know
- 3 facts you should know about cervical cancer
- Childhood cancer: Coping with a diagnosis
- Home health care quiz
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.