Search results for "gardening, heat, heat exhaustion, heatstroke, summer, sun safety, sun stroke, sunburn, sunscreen"
Health news and features
- Follow these 3 tips for hot-weather workouts
- Skin shouldn't soak up too much sun
- How the heat affects seniors
- Grow your garden inside
- Take your pick of summer sunscreens
- Summer safety rules for kids and cars
- Tan in a bottle: The sunless alternative
- Food safety on the go
- Gardening with arthritis
- How to make your summer safe
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.