Search results for "children, children's health, falls, head injuries, head injury, parenting, parents"
Health news and features
- Time-out for discipline
- Make holidays safe for kids
- Pondering potty training? Here's a primer
- Children from 2 to 3 years
- Home safety starts before your baby is born
- Summer safety rules for kids and cars
- Kids Talk: Imagination
- Giving medicine to kids
- How to treat common childhood injuries
- Watch for asthma symptoms in toddlers
This information is provided for educational purposes only. Individuals should always consult with their healthcare providers regarding medical care or treatment, as recommendations, services or resources are not a substitute for the advice or recommendation of an individual's physician or healthcare provider. Services or treatment options may not be covered under an individual's particular health plan.